SPECIAL FEATURES: Behind the scenes look at the making of the egg project.
(The camera was full, the batteries were dying and the camera setting was on black and white for some weird reason so once all that was fixed, Port moved to another project and I was able to take in what really happened.)
7 comments:
AHHHHHHHHHHhhhh OH MY GOSH, I about DIED when I saw those videos! I can't believe how calm and collected you are! What a good mom. I would have gone POSTAL on my kids. Your so funny Jen. I miss you, and I'm SO happy you started a blog... Your already on my "people's blogs I love to look at" list on MY blog! So fun.
Oh, there is a site called... "the coolest blog on the block" And thats where a LOT of people get their blog backrounds. I just have a normal one, and make headers on my photoshop. (Cason bought it for me a couple of months ago). Other then that... I don't try to do too many fancy things. I'm scared I'll accidentally delete all my pictures or something stupid. Good luck, and I hope all is well!
Shelley
Oh, PS, I'm in Cali right now, and my mom watched those videos and started laughing so hard... she says HI!
I just think that is great. I was laughing so hard.. not at you, but with you :) Thanks for telling me about your blog you jerk. I had to find out on facebook through Shelley. Now I won't stalk your blog because you obviously didn't want me to. and... now I will begin to pack for chicago.
I knew you'd be a great blogger! And yes, props to you for not flipping out. I was laughing out loud. What an independent little man!
Jenn, my Grandson is so smart...and adorable. You are right, this is way to cute to get mad at! I loved it! Thanks for posting it! Kisses and Hugs to everybody. Love, Momma
I was laughing sooo hard! I love two year olds!! I love Porters little voice, he is such a cutie! Good job on acting so calm! I think I would have freaked and then laughed!
I didn't know you had a blog!!! You've been holding out! Cute little Porter, you are such a patient, loving mom to handle that mess so well!
Brittney
I was looking at the comments and I saw "the Murdocks" and I was like, when the heck did I comment on Jenns Blog? I didnt even know she had one. WEIRD. Anyway, LOVE the videos. I dont have kids so I dont know what I wouldve done, but how cute is Porter???? I miss you guys so damn much!! GHA! Now that I know you're on here, ill have to put your link on my page you nerd.
Post a Comment