Friday, August 14, 2009

Ode to the Due Date

Still Pregs. I'm not as angry about still being pregnant these last few days--It's a lot easier just being okay with it than being mad. :) I am getting started on Monday if he doesn't arrive before that. I went to the Dr. yesterday. I am a 3 and 80%. I have only three days left to get this party started on my own.

I have gotten to enjoy the company of my sisters, mer and manda, who are back for my other sister-Victoria's wedding which is today and tomorrow. It's fun to have them back again...They are keeping me well entertained while we wait for this babe. I also got to go on the girls night we have been planning for two months! It was fun and we got to celebrate my friend Heidi's Birthday--which turned out to be extra great for her since she has to go to a funeral for her birthday.

I'm off for my walk and I will try to update ASAP when we finally have this babe.

ps. so noone thinks I am a baby about still being pregnant. I have had several "false alarms" and lots of contractions and timing sessions and it just feels like everyday I have the signs and then they stop. So I have been thinking he will come early because of all these things--and it's a really rude trick. One of these days my bod is gonna cry wolf and actually mean it and I am not gonna listen anymore! :)

No comments: