Mer has joined the adventure here in Kirksville. She started her Jr. year a couple of weeks ago and she even is enjoying good ol' 6:30am seminary. I am so glad she is here. I love having her cute sense of humor and she has been really helpful with the boys and the cleaning and the keeping Jenn company.
Her room is still a work in progress. Her furniture got all scuffed in the move, so we need to add some paint to it. We are also looking for the perfect desk. We have been looking for weeks and just can't find one for just the right price with just the right pizazz. After we find the desk, we will add some of her drawings to the wall.
Isn't she the cutest? She makes her cute bed every morning. Whenever I see it, i get a little grin.
1 comment:
Cute Sheesh! More of the new house please:) I want to see everything! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment